Updated: May 28, 2021
Health has been the world’s focus over the past several weeks.
Staying healthy. Avoiding contamination. Stacking the odds in your favor.
This is exciting for me, since I’ve been beating the drum of health and fitness for years – way before we even knew what COVID19 was.
That’s right—I’ll never get tired of telling you how important exercise is to your health and maybe now more WILL LISTEN.
Did you know that many of your health problems will improve or even disappear as the result of a consistent exercise program?
Did you know your controllable risk factors include physical inactivity and obesity?
I’ve seen exercise change lives.
I’ve even seen exercise save lives.
1. Feel Great: The first thing that clients tell me after starting an exercise program is how much better they feel. People don’t realize how bad they feel. They get used to feeling bad. Then when they start exercising they feel so much better.
Your energy levels boost and you feel great.
2. Pain Be Gone: Next clients notice a reduction in aches and pains. Chronic muscle and joint pain that they’ve lived with for years begins to fade. For some, joint replacement surgery is postponed. For others, arthritis pain is reduced.
Your muscles and joints feel better than ever.
3. Goodbye Coronary Heart Disease: While you can’t feel this healing benefit of exercise, it is the one that saves lives.
Exercise removes two of the major risk factors that lead to heart disease:
1) physical inactivity
Exercise also increases your good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers your blood pressure.
Your risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced.
4. Goodbye Type 2 Diabetes: Clients with type 2 diabetes gain substantial benefits from exercise. Exercise improves the body’s use of insulin, and the related weight loss improves insulin sensitivity.
Of course, anyone with type 2 diabetes needs to get guidelines from their doctor before starting an exercise program.
Your blood sugar levels are better controlled.
5. Goodbye Sleep Apnea: Clients with sleep apnea are often caught in a destructive cycle. Their weight promotes occurrences of apnea then inadequate sleep promotes weight gain.
Exercise reduces weight and helps to ease the symptoms of sleep apnea.
You sleep better.
With all of these benefits it’s hard to see why anyone would avoid exercise. What’s your excuse?
I know you’re tired…exercise gives you energy.
I know you’re in pain…exercise alleviates your muscle and joint pain.
I know you’d rather stay in bed…exercise makes your sleep more restful.
I know you’re pressed for time…exercise improves your efficiency and extends your life.
I know you don’t know where to start…that’s where I come in.
Reply to this email or call me and we’ll schedule a consultation where I can show you the fastest and safest way to reap all of the benefits of exercise.
Let’s get and stay healthy for the long haul!
And then, if a global pandemic ever strikes again you’ll be healthier than ever to fight infection and stay strong.
The Ideal You
Take a moment and imagine your ‘ideal you’.
What does the ‘ideal you’ look like? How does the ‘ideal you’ spend their time? Who would the ‘ideal you’ spend time with? What would the ‘ideal you’ accomplish?
The distance between you and your ‘ideal you’ can be closed.
When faced with decisions, big or small, do what your ‘ideal you’ would do, rather than taking the easy way out.
(I’m pretty sure that your ‘ideal you’ is a client of mine!)
OWNER | LEAD CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Joel Molina is a certified physical preparation specialist and the founder of 1822 Fitness. He has bachelors degree in Physical Education with specialization in Sport Conditioning from the University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez. He has over 18 years of experience in the fitness industry with multiple certifications and workshops from different organizations in the industry such as ISAK, IFA, CPPS, IYCA, BFS and NSCA.
He is a former HS and College baseball coach with a short professional career as a player. He is married to his highly school sweetheart and has two beautiful daughters. He is passionate about serving and helping people reach their fitness goals.
Check out or leave an 1822 Fitness review on our review page
Learn more at www.1822fitness.com