Joel MolinaJoel “Coach Mo” Molina is an enthusiastic, health, fitness, and sports professional with more than 12 years of experience as a trainer and coach. He received his degree in Physical Education, specializing in Coaching and Training, from the University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez. As a physical fitness expert, he is certified by various organizations—Including IFA, IYCA, ISAK, NSCA and BFS—as a Personal Trainer as well as an Athropometrist, Speed, Agility, Strength, Conditioning and Olympic Lift Specialist. Coach Mo is the founder and owner of 1822 Fitness, Inc., a fitness training organization dedicated to providing customized training programs to individuals, groups, sport teams, and organizations that seek to reach a new level of health and fitness. He has had the privilege of personally training numerous individuals of various ages and backgrounds, providing a comfortable, challenging, and energetic setting to help each of them reach their goals and maximum potential. In addition to his work at 1822 Fitness, Coach Mo has had the opportunity to play professional baseball and to coach baseball at the high school and college levels. He is married and has two beautiful daughters.
Stay in Touch with 1822!
Sign up to receive our exclusive monthly newsletter with a vast array of tips and tricks for all of you fitness needs. Sign up and receive a 45% discount of a first month MaxFitOne membership! What are you waiting for?
- Overcome the Resistance
- The Blame Game
- How to keep kids active during the summer
- 13 Tips For Your Best Body
- Do You Make These 5 Fitness Mistakes?
- 5 Exercise Myths That Keep You Fat
- Get More Out of Exercise Time
- Your Plan for Sculpted Abs
- 5 Simple Exercises For Sculpted & Toned Legs
- Gladys Ferrer, MaxFitOne
- Alex Gonzalez, UIU Football
- Justine Dalles, Philadelphia Phillies Baseball
- Veronica Gambill, FitGroup
- Jordan Hernandez #1, Wellington High Baseball, FL
- Michelle McCormick, FitGroup